Protect yourself and your team with Scatterguard drapes. The drapes are worn by the patient, so you benefit from added protection without the added weight!
Tested in accordance with ASTM and IEC standards, ScatterGuard products provide excellent protection for fluoro-lab and operating suite personnel during interventional procedures. They are sterile, lead free (disposable through normal waste procedures), conform to the patient's body, and feature double adhesive backing to prevent slippage.
PROCEDURES FOR BILIARY SPLIT ACCESS DRAPES
Transjugular intraheptic portosystematic shunt (TIPS)
- Model: SG-BSD
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5"
- Fenestration: 5" Center Slit Fenestration
- Core Material: Prolite Lead Free
- Protection Options: 0.25mm LE
- Shelf Life: Sterile - 3 years after manufacture date
- Quantity: 10 drapes per box
- Fabric: Corzorb
- CE Marked: Yes (only applies to 0.25mm LE)
- Certifications: Certified to ASTM F3094-14 and IEC 61331-1:2014 standards.
SCATTERGUARD DRAPE ATTENUATION
|LEAD EQUIVALENCE||ATTENUATION @ 80kV||ATTENUATION @ 100kV|
Scatterguard Biliary Split Access Drape
- Product Code: SG-BSD
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $247.00