Representing the gold standard for Protech's quality and craftsmanship in radiation safety apparel, the flexback apron provides flexible comfort and a versatile fit. With criss-crossing velcro closures, the flexback features specialty flex elastic in the back as well as a shoulder back strap to prevent slipping. When your radiation protective apron is engaged, the elastic "flexes" your apron's weight burden off your shoulders, thereby providing support for your lower back.
Our premium x-ray Flexback apron includes:
- Thyroid Collar
- Print fabrics
- Flex Elastic - A flexible, stretch material, usually found in the back of an apron, which allows the apron's closure mechanism to "flex" away the aprons weight by shifting weight towards your hips and away from your lower back.
- Backstrap - A thick velcro strap found on the back of an apron, usually a frontal protection apron, which secures one shoulder area to the other. A backstrap provides a secure, comfortable fit by not allowing the apron to slip on your
- Axillary Wings - Axillary wings can be added on to your aprons' armpit area. Wings are especially important for women to cover breast tissue that resides in their upper chest/armpit area.
- Side Extensions - The side extensions add-on increases a front protection apron's coverage around your hips. The apron is widened around the leg/hip area to provide additional lateral protection from x-ray exposure.
- CoolGuard Back Mesh - Back mesh is a ventilated fabric option which can be added to your velcro, criss-crossing closure tabs. Back mesh maximized air flow and improves overall comfort.
- Manufacturer - Protech Medical
- Model - AP-FB
- Protection Coverage - Front Protection
- Closure - Velcro
- CE Marked
- Time to Ship - 2 - 4 weeks
- Contact us for Custom Sizing
- Front - Standard 0.50 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Back - N/A
- Core Material Options - Lead (ST), Light Lead (LW), Ultralite Lead (UL), Lead-free (LF), Premier Lead-Free (PR)
- Core Material Thickness - 0.50, .35, and .25 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
Lead Protection Options
Our standard lead option is the heaviest of the four core materials we offer. Though heavy, pure lead vinyl is the most affordable material and consistently provides protection over a wide range of kVp.
Over 10% lighter than standard lead. Our light-weight lead provides protection equal to traditional lead aprons while providing an excellent reduction in weight.
A trade secrete blend of lead, antimony, bismuth, and additional attenuating elements all perfectly combined in one homogeneous, ultra lite wight layer. Ultra-lite lead is within 1% of Lead-Free's weight, yet is more affordable and protective due to its lead content.
Our lead free vinyl is 22% lighter than lead and 12% lighter than light lead. It is environmentally safe and can be disposed of through normal waste procedures.
Premier vinyl represents a breakthrough in core material technology. Premier is lead-free, over 30% lighter than lead and 10% lighter than our lead-free material. Premier is ideal for long procedures. When compared to competitors, Premier has no equal.
We proudly stand behind our radiation safety aprons with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for two years following the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.
Flexback Apron, Front Protection - AP-FB
- Brands Protech Medical
- Product Code: AP-FB
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $245.00