Long before the digital era, healthcare professionals experienced the inconveniences of portable and stretcher x-rays. The time came to develop a new technology which aided in the easy placement of the cassettes under patients, and the protection of your cassettes, technologists, and patients.
USA Rad Bag X-ray Cassette Covers and Mounts.
WHY USE RAD BAGS?
Smooth Surface: For the ease of sliding a cassette under a patient in both wet and dry conditions with minimal patient movement.
Prevention: Bed tears, back injuries to the technologists, and lines and tubes from pulling out when lifting or rolling a patient.
Durable: Rad Bags® have superior tear strength compared to any other covers.
Protection: Of cassettes from blood and bodily fluids which can ruin cassettes and can cross contaminate between patients, cassettes and techs.
Recommend Use: For any portable, trauma, stretcher, post-op and ICU X-Ray exams.
- Works great when using positioning blocks.
- Easily slides under the patient for positioning and for easy remova
- On most beds the use of Rad Bags® alleviates having to lift or log-roll a patient reducing back injuries to the technologists, also reducing lines and tubes from being pulled out.
- Over 35 Million Rad Bags® used and continuing.
- Available in individual cut boxes and rolls.
- Custom size covers available!
Radbag Cassette Covers - ROLLS
- Product Code: CCOVER-ROLLS
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $220.50