Shipping and Delivery
General Shipping Information
- Protech Medical manufactures its high quality radiation safety apparel in the United States but can ship anywhere in the world! We use UPS as our default shipping company, but can accommodate requests for shipping via other carriers as well as using customer shipping accounts.
- Please note: Protech cannot ship to a PO BOX address.
- Orders are processed 24 - 48 hours after they are received; orders placed after 2:00PM EST will be processed the following business day. Weekend and holiday orders will be processed on the next business day. Given seasonal demand orders may be processed up to 3 days after your purchase.
- Promotions: Free Shipping banners, advertisements, and promotions apply only to customers whose shipping address is in the continental United States.
Specific Product Shipping Information
All lead aprons are hand-stitched in the USA and made to order.
- Aprons ship 2 - 3 weeks after order is placed.
- Rush delivery is available
- If an apron qualifies for "quickship" it will ship within 2 days of your purchase being processed.
- Mobile X-ray Barriers ship unassembled.
- Medical grade rolling wheels
Hand-crafted by licensed opticians, our premium quality radiation safety glasses are manufactured in the USA by Protech.
- Lead Time - 2 - 3 days for small quantities and 2 - 4 weeks for larger quantities.
- Leaded Eyewear orders include headstrap, hard case, and cleaning cloth.
Most items are kept in bulk stock and therefore ready to ship as soon as they are ordered. If an order cannot be filled you will be contacted. We are not liable for delays due to availability but we will strive to fulfill orders in a timely fashion. If we cannot fulfill your order, or if your order is delayed you will be contacted immediately.
If immediate delivery is requested or any special needs required please contact a Protech Medical representative at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may accommodate you. If you would like to contact a Support representative call 561-627-9769.
Though it is very rare for problems to occur during shipping, Protech Medical is not responsible for packages that are lost, damaged, or stolen in transit or after delivery. While claims may be made to the courier which may result in replacement of product(s), Protech Medical makes no guarantee that lost, damaged, or stolen packages will be recovered or replaced. If your package is lost, stolen, or damaged, please call our customer service department and we will do our best to accommodate you!