The vest & skirt flexback apron features a two-piece design which reduces back fatigue by shifting 70% of the weight directly to the hips. The vest consist of two 0.50mm Pb panels that create a 1.0mm overlap when engaged and the skirt comes standard with a premium non-slip fabric in the back. The includes back relief belt closure system provides prolonged back support and comfort.
Included Apron Features:
- Thyroid Collar
- Print fabrics
- Anti-Slip Fabric - Located in the back of the skirt, our premium quality anti slip fabric improves the fit of your apron by providing extra grip.
- Buckle Set - Multiple buckle closures located on the vest & skirt pieces which provide additional adjustability for a more secure fit.
- Axillary Wings - Axillary wings can be added on to your aprons' armpit area. Wings are especially important for women to cover breast tissue that resides in their upper chest/armpit area.
- Side Extensions - The side extensions add-on increases a front protection apron's coverage around your hips. The apron is widened around the leg/hip area to provide additional lateral protection from x-ray exposure.
- Skirt Pocket - Additional, large pocket on the skirt.
Note: The vest & skirt apron is available in dozens of configurations and can be customized in ways our website simply cannot offer. If you do not see your desired options, please give us a call at 561-627-9769.
- Manufacturer - Protech Medical
- Model - AP-VSFB
- Protection Coverage - Full Protection
- Closure - Velcro & Buckles
- CE Marked
- Time to Ship - 2 - 4 weeks
- Contact us for Custom Sizing
- Front - Standard 0.50 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Back - Standard 0.25mm Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Core Material Options - Lead (ST), Light Lead (LW), Ultralite Lead (UL), Lead-free (LF), Premier Lead-Free (PR), Bilayer (BI)
- Lead Equivalence - 0.50, .35, and .25 (Pb) LE
Lead Protection Options
Standard Lead (USA ASTM and EU IEC compliance)
Our standard lead option is the heaviest of the four core materials we offer. Though heavy, pure lead vinyl is the most affordable material and consistently provides protection over a wide range of kVp.
Light-Weight Lead (ASTM Compliance)
Over 10% lighter than standard lead. Our light-weight lead provides protection equal to traditional lead aprons while providing an excellent reduction in weight.
Ultralite Lead (ASTM Compliance)
A trade secret blend of lead, antimony, bismuth, and additional attenuating elements all perfectly combined in one homogeneous, ultra lite weight layer. Ultralite lead is within 1% of Lead-Free's weight, yet is more affordable and protective due to its lead content.
Lead-Free (ASTM Compliance)
Our lead free vinyl is 20% lighter than lead and 10% lighter than light lead. It is environmentally safe and can be disposed of through normal waste procedures.
Premier (ASTM Compliance)
Premier vinyl represents a breakthrough in core material technology. Premier is lead-free, 30% lighter than lead and 8 - 10% lighter than our lead-free material. Premier is ideal for long procedures. When compared to competitors, Premier has no equal.
Bilayer (USA ASTM and EU IEC compliance)
Bilayer is a proprietary, multi layer configuration comprised of Antimony and Bismuth. Together, these elements meet new IEC 61331-1 standards and properly block x-ray from 50 kVp to 150 kVp. Protech's bilayer material is lead-free, light-weight, and disposable. Due to the prevailing standards in the USA, Bilayer will be more expensive and slightly heavier than an ASTM (US) compliant lead-free apron.
We proudly stand behind our radiation safety aprons with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for two years following the date of manufacture (aka QC Date). This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.
Vest & Skirt Flexback Apron - AP-VSFB
- Brands Protech Medical
- Product Code: AP-VSFB
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $395.00