The Vest-Skirt radiation safety apron is our most popular front and back protection model. The two piece design shifts 70% of the weight directly to the hips, reducing back fatigue which is great for prolonged procedures. The vest features two 0.50mm Pb panels that create a 1.0mm overlap. The Skirt features a no-slip, quick release belt for added support.
Our premium Vest Skirt apron includes:
- Thyroid Collar
- All vinyl and print fabrics
- Manufacturer - Protech Medical
- Model - AP-VS
- Protection Coverage - Front and Back
- Closure - Velcro and buckles
- CE Marked
- Time to Ship - 3 - 4 weeks
- Contact us for Custom Sizing
- Front - Standard 0.50 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Back - Standard 0.25 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Core Material Options - Lead (ST), Light-weight lead (LW), Lead-free (LF), Premier Lead-Free (PR)
- Core Material Thickness - 0.50, .35, and .25 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
Lead Protection Options
Our standard lead option is the heaviest of the four core materials we offer. Though heavy, pure lead vinyl is the most affordable material and consistently provides protection over a wide range of kVp.
Over 10% lighter than standard lead. Our light-weight lead provides protection equal to traditional lead aprons while providing an excellent reduction in weight.
Our lead free vinyl is 22% lighter than lead and 12% lighter than light lead. It is environmentally safe and can be disposed of through normal waste procedures.
Premier vinyl represents a breakthrough in core material technology. Premier is lead-free, over 30% lighter than lead and 10% lighter than our lead-free material. Premier is ideal for long procedures.
We proudly stand behind our radiation safety aprons with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for one year following the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.
Vest Skirt Apron, Two-Piece, Full Protection - AP/VS
- Brands Protech Medical
- Product Code: AP-VS
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $419.00